I admit it! I am guilty of wanting to get on with Christmas. I always feel like Thanksgiving is the forgotten holiday and I try to not do much Christmas stuff until after turkey day but I can't help it. I find myself wishing Thanksgiving over with already and have been itching, positively itching to put up my Christmas decorations. Our family tradition is to put out Christmas on Thanksgiving day after dinner but I just don't want to wait. My significant other keeps telling me NO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sissy, you've been that way ever since you were a little girl. If you had your way, Thanksgiving would be bypassed altoghter, just so Christmas would come that much faster...hehehehe. I love all the new pictures. Especially the one of little miss Tazella sleping on the coffe table...hehehehehe, that's priceless and oh so typical of Ella!!! Love Ya'
Post a Comment