Oh busy weekend, wedding on Friday(congrats Heidi) birthday party on Saturday, I made the cake for the birthday, she wanted flip flops in blue, pink and green, I found my inspiration cake on-line and this is how it turned out.



After the party we went and picked up my mom so she could spend Easter with us. We dyed eggs and the kids had so much fun picking out colors and decorating the eggs. Easter morning we had some egg hunts, this is the first Easter egg hunt that Ella really got into. She was so excited to find the eggs no mater who found an egg she would jump up and down clapping and screaming. This is the after math of all our egg work.

Ella wants to do everything herself!!
We try to emphasis the importance of Easter, what it means and how it is not really about egg hunts and candy baskets. I hope we are getting through!! and I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!


1 comments:
Sissy, I had sooo much fun with Nate and Ella doing the eggs and egg hunt. It was so funny watching Ella screaming and yell every time she or anybody else found an egg!, Love ya' Mom
Post a Comment