It is so much fun to read your blog! We miss you guys and are glad that u r doing well!
Sissy, I love all the Easter pictures of you guy's. My favorite one is of all four of you together. Nathan looks sooo much like Tim, and Ela looks sooo much like you! I had such a good time being with you guy's. I love ya'll very much, Mama.
oops..I mispelled Ella's name, and I don't know how to delete the comment, sorry....hehehehe
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It is so much fun to read your blog! We miss you guys and are glad that u r doing well!
Sissy, I love all the Easter pictures of you guy's. My favorite one is of all four of you together. Nathan looks sooo much like Tim, and Ela looks sooo much like you! I had such a good time being with you guy's. I love ya'll very much, Mama.
oops..I mispelled Ella's name, and I don't know how to delete the comment, sorry....hehehehe
Post a Comment