Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year

Ugh, the past two weeks have been so busy and crazy I barely have time to breath. Trying to keep up but not doing so well. Hope everyone had a good holiday and happy 2009. For me, so far it has been busy yet strangely uneventful. Oh I am having a daycare issue so if anybody knows of anybody, that knows of anybody who can recommend some(daycare) let me know. Please and Thank You.

3 comments:

Jana Dille said...

just curious how much you pay for day care. and is it just ella you need it for? and what hours? so many questions. i've thought about taking on a few kids myself and then i'm going tomorrow to talk to a lady about just working part time in the mornings so thought i would ask.

Myka said...

Hey Jana I emailed my daycare story. It is just way too long to post here.

Jana Dille said...

sorry, i don't think I ever got back to you, did I? I went to that daycare and ugh. No way!! Have you figured anything out. That has to be the worst feeling ever! I wish I could help you out somehow. I don't know if you've seen my blog lately, but I've started teaching piano if you are interested for your kids. I have 4opening left. Just thought I'd let you know.