Monday, January 19, 2009

Major Celebration Going On Here!

We are partying here at our house, we're passing around M&M's, Smarties and Taffy. You want to know why? Ella is finally POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!!! I never thought that we would get to this point but I have not changed a diaper in a week. After months of trying everything, getting so frustrated, Ella has decided that going potty is a good thing. She kept telling me "when I am three, I go when I am three." She was pretty close her 3rd birthday will be in March. We are sooooo EXCITED and Ella is really proud of her new undies!

I think this is a pretty accurate photo of Ella she can be a little devil. Just kidding! I did not fix her eyes because I thought that they went with the face!Some other things to celebrate: Nate has kept his room relatively clean for 3 days now. That's a record at our house. Here is hoping that he can keep it going.He made? his bed this morningNot bad just a pair of socks on the floor which he picked up and put in the laundry when I reminded him.

I don't know how long this all this good behavior is going to last but I am soaking it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo, I'm so proud of my little TazElla. That picture of her with the red eyes is dead on, it makes her look like little TazElla...LOL. I'm very proud of Nathan too!!!. His room looks great!!! Your right, hopefully he will keep it up. I'm very proud of both my Grandkids!!!!
From Grams or Grammy

Jana Dille said...

Hey Myka, I emailed you about Ella for piano. I didn't realize she isn't even 3 yet! Wow, she seems older. I tried sitting Macy down to teach her a few things and she got it a little, but her attention span is very short. How do you think Ella will do? I figure if you want, we can at least try a few lessons and see if she's ready and then I can let you know. You decide and call me!