We had a fun party weekend, so many March babies out there!! Ella's party was on Sat. then we went bowling for another birthday party. I didn't have too many chances of taking pictures, with trying to help Nate and Ella. Nate kept throwing the bowling ball and I do mean throwing, overhand and everything. Ella just wanted to do it herself and then the ball would stop halfway down the lane. It was pretty comical. Apparently I need to take my kids bowling more often....hmmm.




Sunday, March 8, 2009
Fun Party Weekend
Posted by Myka at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ella ~ We are so sorry we were not able to come celebrate your birthday with you. We were too sick to get out of the house. But I am enjoying these pictures! And I enjoyed seeing you every day during spring break along with Alien Nate the Brute and all the Bad Guys. Come see me again soon.
Love you much! Gram
Post a Comment