Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's Official, Ella is now 3!!!

Ella had her birthday on the 7th and I can not believe that me little El is now 3! We had a small party for her with some friends and family. I think Ella had a good time, she still does not get the whole birthday concept. Whenever any one would say Happy Birthday Ella, she would then say happy birthday to you too. It was really cute.

The Cake

Kids chowin' down on Tim's yummy pizzaRiley, Ella and little Nolangetting ready to open presentsso excited for her Barbie dancing dress!!!of course she then had to change into the Barbie dancing dressHAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!!!!!!!!!Nate took the blowing out the candles shot.hmmm. . . another outfit change, this makes oh #4. Notice the cute shoes. I love... I love... I love.

1 comments:

Jana Dille said...

she's so cute! Looked like a fun party!