Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stop the mad please!

that is what I was told this morning as we were getting ready for the day. I was mad and maybe my voice was rising a bit but good lord why does it take so long to get out the door? It does not matter what time we get up, the last 5 min dash to the car is always so hectic and crazy!!!
Ella my sooo dramatic about clothes, hair, shoes what jacket she is going to wear, everything kid! She walks out of her bedroom wearing a surprisingly cute outfit( I can no longer pick out her clothes and most of the time what she wants to wear is, for a lack of a better word, hideous) and I make the mistake of telling her she looks cute. No that won't do she turns and goes back into her bedroom and changes. Hideous ensues!!! There is no time to change again, Nate's going to be late for school, I am going to be late for work, and I am embarrassed for Ella, who informed me that she did not want to be cute today, to been seen by her preschool teacher.
My blood pressure was up a bit and then Nate, Nate my easy going and laid back about everything kid, who never throws fits over clothes, wants to not wear his coat because he likes the cold and does not care if it is raining/snowing. I am now arguing with my six year old when my three year old says "stop the mad mom it's just a jacket"!!!!
I pray for patience!:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sissy,I absolutly love it..I can just picture Little Miss Ella standing there telling you to "stop the mad". It's to funny.