Tim was very sweet to me this valentines' (he really wanted to go ice fishing on Sunday!) So Saturday early evening he made a fantastic dinner of steak and shrimp. Then I went out to celebrate my friends birthday and he stayed home with the kids. I wasn't out for very long but this is what I came home to.

Nate was trying to pretend to sleep, that was pretty funny but Ella and Tim were out. Tim did not know how late I was going to be so he decided the best way to get the kids to sleep was to have a camp out, complete with S'mores roasted over our gas stove!:) It was really cute. Sunday morning we gave the kids their Valentine and Tim made cinnamon rolls (Alton Browns recipe) and took off for his ice fishing trip. It was a great weekend. Where has the rest of February gone?? It has been so busy, busy, we are always running here and there I think Sunday is my favorite day of the week, it's the only day where we can just be at home doing nothing(except laundry)!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Love To My Family
Posted by Myka at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment