I met Tim in early October of 1997, I'm a loser and I can not remember the exact date but I know it was October. It was suppose to be a girls night out and one of my friends just couldn't bear to be apart from her boyfriend (gag, gag) so when we went to pick her up(at her boyfriends house) He suggested that we go over to Tim's house because it was bigger and we could all just hang out there. UGG, I was pretty pissed about the whole thing and I might have been a little witchy with a B when I first met Tim (he did not seem to mind said witchy with a Bness). That was that! We saw each other the next weekend and the weekend after that and the next day and..... He proposed to me in October of 1998 while we were fighting about a Halloween party we were planning to have that night. Umm yeah that pretty much ended the fight.:) So here we are 13 years and two kids later. Love him!!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
And I couldn't have picked a better son-in-law if I tried!!!!!!!. You guy's are made for each other. I'm sooo glad that you went to his house with your friends! Happy Valentine's Day to you both. And here's to another 13 yrs. and many more after that!!!!!!! I Love You Both So Very Much!, Mama
Post a Comment