I have been trying to change my background on this blog since the beginning of time and Eureka!!! Finally figured out why it has been sooo impossible... After hours and hours of messing around I went to the help center and found this---Some script tags inserted manually into the template code, instead of inserted through a HTML/JavaScript page element, will prevent the Template Page Elements tab from fully loading. For instance, some users report that they are unable to view the "Add Page Element" link. To workaround this issue, please ensure that all JavaScript is inserted via a page element. That's me!! I don't have an "Add Page Element" link. I also have not the knowledge to fix this little problem. So fine I can not change my background, I'll just go get a new template. Easy enough, I found one, I saved it, I went to "Edit HTML" and I backed up my old template just like they tell you. In case anything should happen you have the old template to fall back on, all super good ideas. This goes smoothly and then I upload my new template and I don't like it at all, so I upload my old temp and I get this blah blah message about how it could not save the changes made because some tags were not closed?? What the what? Very bad words!!!! Everything is gone and I am trying to redo but I just heard Nate telling Tim and mom won't even play with me. I guess I need to step away from this blog.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
oh, I feel your pain. There's a website I just found that is so easy! Call me and I'll walk through it with you. It literally takes 5 minutes, that's the only reason mine has changed finally!
Post a Comment