Sometimes I really loath working and/or my job. The stress of trying to juggle every one's schedule is not worth all the headaches, heartaches,because it is inevitable that one of those balls up in the air is going to drop and dealing with the aftermath of all that really sucks. That is why I completely fall in love with days like today. When you get to wake up slow and stay in your jammies half the day and there is no rushing off to do whatever. To me it is absolutely the best day ever.
We had lunch with grandma and grandpa(didn't take pictures), met Brandie and Autumn at the park(also didn't take pictures)and spent the rest of the day building tracks (of which I have pictures)


Ella had to be in a Picture
Attack of ELZILLA!!! Nathan was very concerned that Ella was in his room while we constructing. After the whole circus fiasco he is convinced that she is from another planet sent here with the sole purpose of ruining his life and/or stuff, toys, etc. etc.

oh look ELZILLA is playing nice


1 comments:
Hey, I love the bed in the background! Where's it from? About piano, I just need to work out a schedule that works with my kids. What would work for you? I'm debating on doing Sat. mornings too. I gotta think!
Post a Comment