Sunday, September 7, 2008

Diapers and Daiquiris'

Saturday after the fair I went to my friend Blanca's diapers and daiquiris' party. Way fun but I felt bad that I showed up all sweaty nasty from the fair. I just did not have time to go home and shower/change after dragging Nate away from the rides. So I had to admire the baby from afar.


He is a cutie and I am really happy for Blanca, she now has a little boy to add to her two beautiful daughters.

man of the hour with Dana

Anyone who knows me knows that I am all about the food. There was some pasta salad, spinach salad, a bean salad, chips and salsa, fruit and cupcakes. very yummybeautiful and delicious cupcakes Brandie madeBrandie's neighbor decided that it was a good time(7:30 pm) to trim the trees resulting in a branch coming down on a power line. So here is the line guy trying to get the branch. I don't think he was all that thrilled to be spending his Saturday night listening to a bunch of women talking about childbirth and breastfeeding but he was a good sport and he got a cupcake.

0 comments: